Thursday 23 March 2017

The spooky forest.

The spooky forest. I was filling my bucket when there was a flash of light. I was face to face with the see-through monster. So I screamed my lungs off and scared it away.

The see-through monster looked through the trees and made me fall on the ground. I smiled as the see-through monster  grabbed the fence that looked like a necklace. The monster picked me up and slid me down. It picked my bucket up and gave it to me. The see-through monster flew up to the sky. It disappeared into the moonlight. I looked into the bucket then looked back and smiled up. I knew that I had made a new friend in the night sky.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Varley.You did a great job.I like how you had fool stops
    and captils.visit my blog at http://spjaydenwa.blogspot.co.nz
    Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Varley. DONT YOU DARE SAY TO ME YOUR BLOG ISNT AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete